Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'M BACK!!

What a couple of weeks it's been.  I survived my first Bassmaster Classic!  Jarrett and I had such a great time.  Not only did we get to give out stuff to tons of people, but we had such a FUN row of vendors and all had a great time laughing with eachother and helping out.  I'm glad I went!

 This is Jack Wingate and Forrest Woods at our booth.  I've already told you about Mr. Jack.  Forrest Woods started Ranger Boats and also started the FLW (Forrest L. Woods) Outdoors, which has huge fishing tournaments!


Here's me and Mr. Jack.  I love this man - he's hilarious and I'm glad I've gotten to know him over the past few months.  He's got tons of knowledge about all kinds of stuff and is always willing to share.

Jarrett went with me and helped me work at my booth.  I'm pretty sure he had a better time than I did.  As he put it, "I'm like a kid in a candy store!" 

The highlight of my trip? Eating at Dreamland BBQ and buying two new Woods and Water t-shirts!  Woods and Water is an outdoors store in Tuscaloosa and they've got the BEST t-shirts (long and short sleeve).  As for Dreamland - you know my love of BBQ sauce, so you shouldn't be surprised about how excited I am about this.  Jarrett even let me get some BBQ sauce to bring home.  I can't wait to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment