Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fun Stuff

I have had such a crazy week.  When Bass Tournaments are in town, you can never tell what will happen and what's going on.  Mix that with Fair planning and it makes for a crazy, busy time!

Well, I missed Foodie Friday again - sorry for those that enjoy it.  I wanted to share something though.  I am very excited about my new recipe cards! I made them for my Etsy shop: http://www.barefootbelledesigns.etsy.com/  They cost $8.00 and you will get the digital file and will be able to print as many as you want for as long as you want.  They are great for a wedding present or birthday present.  You can print some for the person and also give them the digital file to continue to print them.  Most of them are also customizable so you can match them to your kitchen colors. 

Here are a few of my designs, but I am working on some more, so be sure to check back. 








No comments:

Post a Comment